· Received required approvals to place water main along Pine Point from Church Street to Pine Street into service.
· Installed water services along Pine Point from Church Street to Pine Street
· Completed storm sewer service replacements
· Completed storm sewer installations and replacements
· Completed sanitary sewer manhole replacements
· Made connection between the existing water main on East Lake Avenue to newly installed water main
· Performed roadway base patching and curb & gutter repair along East Lake Avenue
Work Anticipated to be completed Next Week, May 2nd to May 6th:
· Monday, May 2nd - Connect existing water main to the new water main at intersection of Pine Street and Pine Point
· Complete roadway patch along East Lake Avenue
· Receive required approvals to place new water main into service along Pine Street from Pine Point to East Lake Avenue
· Water service replacement along Pine Street
· Sanitary sewer repairs as needed
Water service replacements will begin this week on Tuesday or Wednesday along Pine Street. Water services will be replaced from the new water main to the existing valve and box located in front of each home. During the water service replacement, water to individual homes will be shut-off for approximately 1 hour while the transition from the old service to the new service is made. The contractor will notify each resident individually regarding the approximate time and day of the water shut-off prior to turning off the water.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as there will be various disruptions to your water service over the next week. On Monday, water will be turned off to make a connection between the new and existing water main at the intersection of Pine Point and Pine Street. If your water will be turned off, notification was provided on Friday. Throughout the week, as water service replacements are completed, individual homes will be shut-off from water as the connections are made.