· Connected to existing water main at Church Street and Pine Point
· Installation of water main from Church Street to southerly cul-de-sac
· Installation of water main within southerly cul-de-sac.
Work Anticipated to be completed Next Week, April 11th to 15th
· Continue water main installation from southerly cul-de-sac north to East Lake Avenue
· Install water main within northerly cul-de-sac
This past week there were several water main breaks within the existing system. The existing water main is old and deteriorating; hence, the reason it is being replaced. In order to repair the broken mains, the water needs to be turned off as soon as possible. We will do everything possible to notify residents of these unscheduled water shut-downs. We are hopeful there will be no further water main breaks, but based on the past week, it is likely additional water main breaks will occur.
Whenever there is a scheduled water main shut-down, residents will be provided approximately 24-hour notice.
Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout the project as you deal with the construction activity within your neighborhood and inconvenience of scheduled and unscheduled water main shut-downs.