· Continued with required testing of installed water main.
· Storm sewer installation and repairs
· Tree transplanted from northerly end of Pine Street to Sleepy Hollow Park, work performed by Park District.
Work Anticipated to be completed Next Week, April 25th to April 29th
· Receive required approvals to place new water main into service.
· Storm sewer repairs
· Sanitary sewer repairs
· Water service replacement
Water service replacements will begin this week on Tuesday or Wednesday. The contractor will begin along Pine Point and work north along Pine Street. Water services will be replaced from the new water main to the existing valve and box located in front of each home. During the water service replacement, water to individual homes will be shut-off for approximately 1 hour while the transition from the old service to the new service is made. The contractor will notify each resident individually regarding the approximate time and day of the water shut-off prior to turning off the water.
Thank you again for all your patience as you deal with the inconveniences of living within a construction area. As water service replacements begin, the contractor will be excavating across the street, which will make traveling along the roadway increasingly more difficult. Residents may be asked to move their vehicles to side streets during this process. Your cooperation would be greatly appreciated.