· Resident Meeting held on Wednesday, March 30th
· Mobilization of equipment
· Product deliveries
· Stake-Out of work to be performed
· On-site meetings with contractor to coordinate construction activities
· Internal televising of existing sewers along project site
Work Anticipated to be completed Next Week, April 4th to 8th
· Begin new water main installation along Pine Street, starting at Church Street and working north
· Saw cutting existing pavement
A water shut-down has been scheduled for Monday, April 4th, to connect to the existing water main at Church Street. Residents were notified by the Village of Glenview on Friday if this shut down will affect your home.
As construction starts, we will do everything possible to minimize the inconvenience to your daily lives; however, we understand construction is disruptive so we appreciate your patience and understanding throughout the construction process. We will do our best to provide as much information as possible and provide advance notice for any inconveniences that you will be caused.