· Completed concrete curb & gutter removal and replacement at select locations, excluding new cul-de-sac area at north end of Pine Street
· Installed new fire hydrant near East Lake Avenue
· Rough graded landscape areas to be restored.
· Asphalt driveway restorations
· Excavate and remove existing roadway at the north end of the project
· Excavate and install aggregate base course for new cul-de-sac and island on north end of Pine Street
· Grading and clean-up with vacant properties on north end of Pine Street
Work Anticipated to be completed Next Week, May 23rd to May 27th
· Complete excavation and installation of aggregate base in new cul-de-sac on the north end of Pine Street
· Pour concrete curb & gutter for cul-de-sac and island on north end of Pine Street
· Final grading, topsoil and sod installation along project site.
· Replace guard rail at Pine Point and Church Street
· Fence repair along East Lake Avenue
Thank you to those residents who were without driveway access last week due to concrete curb & gutter replacement. Trench paving has been delayed in order to complete the topsoil and sod landscape restoration. The trench paving will be completed in conjunction with the roadway resurfacing portion of the project.
Thanks again for all your patience as the construction project continues through the roadway rehabilitation phase.