· Milled existing asphalt surface along Pine Street
· Performed pavement patching as required along existing roadway
· Begin construction of earthen berm along East Lake Avenue
· Replaced guard rail at Pine Point and Church Street
· Performed final testing of new water main
Work Anticipated to be completed Next Week, June 6th to June 10th
· Pave asphalt surface along entire project site
· Complete construction of earthen berm along East Lake Avenue
· Plant trees on earthen berm
· Sod restorations along Pine Street that were not previously completed
· Topsoil, seed, and erosion blanket restoration along vacant properties on north end of Pine Street
· Perform final walk-through with Village staff to determine any outstanding items to be completed.
The major construction is nearing a completion with the installation of the final asphalt surface layer scheduled for early next week. We request vehicles are not parked along the street during working hours (7:00 AM to 5:00). Cars may be parked along the street during non-working hours.
On the day of final asphalt surface paving, we also request trips along Pine Street are limited to help facilitate construction and provide a better final product. Once the asphalt is rolled for the final time, vehicles are allowed to drive on the roadway.
The morning of the asphalt surface paving, a thin layer of tack coat (or oil) will be placed on the existing surface. This can be driven over; however, we request you please drive slowly to help prevent the tack coat from getting on your vehicles.
Thanks again for all your patience and understanding throughout the entire construction project. We hope that you are satisfied with the overall project and improvements made to your neighborhood.